Frequently Asked Questions !
When will the Ladies go Local virtual cooking/food classes be held?
- The first Saturday of each month at 8pm, with the exception of April as it is Easter weekend (April's class will be held April 10th).
Where will the virtual classes take place ?
- Over Zoom and the link will be sent out the day prior to the event.
How long will each class be?
- Approximately an hour and a half but people are welcome to come and go as they please!
How do I go about ordering my food kit from the food business of the month?
- Instructions on how to order and pay for the food kit for the event will be provided in detail by email upon receipt of payment for the drop-in class.
How do I go about paying for my class and my food?
- Payment for the class will be directed to Jess and payment for the food kit for the event of the month will be directed to the food business directly.
What is the return policy?
- Please give at least 48 hours notice if you are unable to attend the event. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions around this.